SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Looking forward, page-94

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    It would have been considered wishful thinking or worse ‘outrageous’ to think ISX would hit $1 when we dropped to 11c just 10 months ago. And look where we are today! The best thing is we haven’t even finished the year, no news of ADI yet, or the next acquisition or many other initiatives that are probably are at some stages of launch.

A whole lot to achieve for ISX, this would then bring up the next logical question, where to from here for SP? $2, $3, $30? They all seem outrageous now . However, given that one of ASX’s tech darlings with a market cap of $6b (with uncertain profits, default risks, potential regulatory issues), anything is possible in the share market. In my view, ISX is the exact opposite of this business model.

All credit goes to JK and the team. Well done!

Sticking with the topic ‘Outrageous’, has anyone hear of Stewart Horejsi, he bought about 100 shares of Berkshire stock many years ago, he is now a billionaire. It’s probably the irrational & biased side in me saying that ISX might make people rich beyond their wildest dreams. The journey has only begun.

https://www.moneymorning.com.au/20181116/when-one-investment-makes-you-a-billionaire.html

And speaking about ‘Journey’, was thinking if the next acquisition will be another reg/tech company to be vertically integrated or potentially an AI company. With tech growing so rapidly, a heavy reliance on card processing might not cut it in the long run. I don’t know the industry well enough, but this bit might get commoditised. We know JK is a visionary, so my punt is that one of the acquisitions might be an AI company that will enhance IXS’s capability in delivering valuable insights, not just compliance-based.

All in my views. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.