MYX 1.75% $4.64 mayne pharma group limited

Hey all,Long time holder (4 years), first time poster.thought...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hey all,

Long time holder (4 years), first time poster.

thought I’d start up a new thread with the aim of discussing what potentially could pop up in the future and impact the share price (good or bad) rather than looking back at old managements failures..

Positives / Negatives:

- Directors are starting to put some skin the game. I would love to see our new CEO make a big statement in this area and back himself and the products

- Now that the sale of the generics part of the business has been finalised, the focus moving forward is to keep developing the women’s specialty branded portfolio. Next on the list would be a licensing agreement for Donesta with Mithra? hopefully end of H1 ‘23 any word?

- Cancellation of capital return. Good move? I think they may have realised a share buy back is a better option in the future (if and when) after what happened to the share price post consolidation and dividend payout.

- Securing debt facility. Seems like a good deal at first glance? Gives us the flexibility to add products to our portfolio as they pop up in the near term until we start making bank

- Better than expected financials leading into interim report, late August. If this were the case, with directors on board and Donesta in the portfolio (fingers crossed) the Market (big end) may start to take interest

- Share price. Are we in the beginning of an up trend? 12 monthly chart: Jan - April looks solid. Another leg up would confirm? 10 year chart - volume seems to indicate a lot of buying the last 3 months at these levels.

- institutional buying: Lazard 5-6% holding. Positive? I doubt they are shorting at these levels and with that much on the line

Pretty positive from me, buts that my outlook. interested to hear anyone else forward looking thoughts

Cheers, Danno

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
0.080(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $394.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.56 $4.72 $4.54 $1.294M 279.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 378 $4.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.66 919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.