TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

looking forward

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Having regard to the most recent numbers, presuming also that the company will have put the best possible spin on those, current economic conditions including those impacting asset values and asset markets, and the companies ability to access debt or further equity financing, my best guess is that TIM is still quite probably flirting with liquidity issues.

The continuing selldown in the share price seems to support this view though (as always) there will be no confirmation short of the shares being suspended.

It will be interesting to see what happens then. TIM managed to creat quite a meaningful relationship with the Geelong based Costa Group and I'm sure Frank Costa could do considerably better things with some components of the business plucked from the wreckage TIM at firesale prices...

Not much consolation to existing shareholders.

I'm intrigued and impressed to notice though that on the whole (and presuming there has been appropriate notices given) that the major shareholders have ridden the shareprice down without selling.

I think we have to ignore the 'confidence boosting' Director purchases a few months ago as the dollars involved were meaninglessly small.

I wonder if some of the few asset sales that have taken place were all arms length?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.