FAR 0.00% 46.0¢ far limited

"think that the chart that I provided earlier (which more or...

1. 13,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4517
    "think that the chart that I provided earlier (which more or less covers the period he was referring to) reflects the stark reality. I.e. a punt on WPL back then (the time of the selectively chosen WPL stuff ups) would be worth 4 x more than a punt on FAR."

Morning Dr I think the above probably best explains the difference from my perspective, prior to the discoveries WPL was an investment not a punt, in a company producing oil in what proved to be largely a good time to be a producer, FAR as a non producing explorer without an income was the Punt and a very high risk punt at that so a comparison is very difficult...

I do agree however in the period Dodds covered WPL certainly outperformed FAR and so it should have given it started the same period with reserves and an income..it will be interesting to see how the two go in the coming years now that they both have commercial assets, albeit at different stages...if FAR can't outperform WPL in the next few years then questions would certainly need to be asked..so far it has, as it should have.

Anyway I'm happy to put the issue to bed as I suspect we may have to agree to disagree on the issue and I certainly have no beef with WPL they have been a very successfull Company, just as I have no beef with FAR who I believe will become a very successfull Company if it doesn't get swallowed first....

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $99.06K 215.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 229445 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 51117 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ 50638
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.