CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

looking good, again!, page-109

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "The renumeration is presented as incentive driven"

Other posters phone communications with CCC beg to differ from the sounds Goldy.

If the case the 200M market cap is purely there to ENSURE they get these issues and is why its so low-ball.

If it was indeed a part of attracting Don,Jason and PL then its incentivised from the standpoint of giving these directors incentive to join CCC.

Just what attitude one takes with such director issues tends to be a personal one.Some will disagree others will have no probs.

I think it depends on whether one thinks the cash they stand to make from selling their shares is more important that what they are doing with CCC.

Imo I cant see Don Turvey as the sort of person highly interested in what he takes with him if he was to cash these shares in.Imo hes far more motivated by what he can achieve in building CCC into strong mid-tier thermal coal producer.

This kind of thing will always be sensitive with some Goldy.I appreciate your concern and Im certainly not saying they deserve to keep feeding at the trough.IF this is a part of their remuneration designed to attract them to the company then this is the last we should see of such issues.Its certainly more than enough if the company achieves what its supposed to.

Unfortunately this is where one is required to pull out that large gob of faith and say "in you we trust"!!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.