TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Thadius, I was just racking my brain about that 50,000 buy...

1. 353 Posts.
    Thadius, I was just racking my brain about that 50,000 buy order. It had the effect of putting down a base so people did not sell out at 0.65 (so it really had the effect of keeping the price up).

However, whoever placed the order could easily have ended up with $32,500 worth of stock at 0.65 (if a big player was wanting to sell a decent amount of holdings at 0.65).

IMO, that which transpired tells us two things. First, there were no big players who hold who were prepared to get out as low as 0.65. Secondly, whomever placed the 50,000 volume sell order at 0.65 was prepared to purchase $32,500 worth of shares at that price. If I am correct, these are good signs and I'm sure pre-open will be interesting tomorrow. So long as the sellers remain resiliant and do not get spooked, the sp should rise again.

I would be interested in any theories or contrary opinions people may have as to the tactics behind the 50,000 volume sell order, and what it shows for the sp tomorrow.

What seems to be certain is that there is now a lot more interest in the stock than a few days ago, and a lot more games being played and tactics being used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.