SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

looking good for 2007

1. 3,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Out of the last qtr drilling of 8315 mtrs just under half of that was done on 'Andersons' which is 100% SMM. Some of the best reading of all of SMM's and JV resouces.Will be interesting to see what the JORC RU is like for Andersons.Alan said when they get permission to mine this will most probably be one of the first mines,because of the high quality etc. It looks as though it could be a rather large resource ,being open at both ends and continually good drill readings.
    Pacific Mines prospectus etc. is ready to go for the new IPO [ which was told should be 1-4 to SMM S/H's ] extra easy $$$'s for us patient shareholders.The demand for these from insto's etc is meant to be good.Alan said they had interest from certain qtrs to take the lot.[Was stated at the mtng I went to end of last year.]
    Smm and their legal team think they have very good chance of winning the case regarding Resolute selling their half share [JV] of Valhalla & Skal. If this happens, that must add $'s to the SP.
    The company knows where a lot of there resources are and being open at both ends all they have to do is basically keep drilling [on the U front that is]to grow their resource.
    Will be very interested to see how the copper drilling goes at Sth.Mt Isa in early '07.
    I'm feeling very confident that this is going to be one of the best investing years for me ever. I keep my fingers crossed and I'm an optomist.
    All the best to other holders.
    Regards Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.56K 640K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 675991 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5792079 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.