PLT 4.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

looking good for 2009, page-21

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Sounds good Cooma.

Lemas, now you tell me. If you'd mentioned that yesterday (re. the glasses) I would have looked out for you & said G'day. Next time or the celebration, whichever comes first.

For those that don't have enough information to digest from today's proceedings, there's a new research report. It was mentioned at the AGM, and was apparently available as a handout but they'd run out of them by the time I tried to get a copy. No loss, it's on the website as follows:
    >>>>
    http://polartechnics.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx?CPID=1120&PageName=Phillip%20Capital%20Research%20Report
    <<<<

Note that you should probably start at the last page and read the 'Disclosure' section first, as there is plenty of conflict of interest. However, they don't actually make any SP valuations, and it contains a heap of information, so well worth a browse through if not a read (it's pretty long). Some of the information has probably been recycled, and it appears that this report was used as the basis for some of today's announcements / presentations / projections.

Talk about information overload ... first drought and then deluge!

Cheers.

p.s. back on topic to today's releases (or was it just discussed at the AGM?) ... I loved the bit about SDI screening as being worth 20 times more than the HPV market. It sounds like that will be the main reason for CerviScreen taking off in China ... the ability to check without anyone knowing (including the family or town GP)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.0¢ $178 242

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 878 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 50779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.