PLT 1.39% 73.0¢ plenti group limited

Let me have a crack at this one, though if others find fault in...

1. 406 Posts.
    Let me have a crack at this one, though if others find fault in my attempt please chip in.

Cerviscreen's back end processing will vary depending on the territory and the deal with the various distributors. The beauty of the Unisplendor deal is Unisplendor takes care of everything. They have over 2000 pharmacies of their own and distribute to many more. All PLT has to do is supply the units.
    On top of this deal Unisplendor have committed to investing 2mil in the Co by Feb, a great show of confidence I think.

In different territories this will vary, as in the Genera and Healthscope deal in the local territory. Where Healthscope will take care of the pathology and the distribution through it's own network of clinics.

In other situations PLT may take care of it all via pharmacies or sell via the web and include a mailer to a third party pathology service provider.

Which test used will vary over time as technology changes, the real beauty of Cerviscreen in the self sampler device itself not the back end test. PLT have an exclusive license with Copan for the flocking and have patents pending on the device. Copan are ready to go now with manufacture and are tooling up to expand capacity.

If short term financing can be sorted then I think the old 'skies the limit' cliche may apply.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $321 452

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1118 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 5426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.