PLT 0.70% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

TTH, sorry the same thing applied in my case. I wasn't too sure...

1. VVS
    954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    TTH, sorry the same thing applied in my case. I wasn't too sure whether I was making it to the AGM. I appreciate your introduction and am looking forward to the break-even party. As for Lemas, provided the glasses don't change we wont have any problems identifying you at the party.

Okay enough of that. As Ben pointed out the Chinese production facility was always going to be a pilot to see if there is demand for the product. It was obvious to us given the benefits the product offers, but it had to be done in real time. Just a shame that this happened at one of the worst times in the financial markets.

On that note - TTH/Lemas. Ben mentioned that the yield is currently 90% at the Chinese site. Does that mean that it is fully operational and currently serving the 150 sites in China? I was a bit confused on that one.

Lemas, I agree with you on the current SP. On Tuesday arvo, I saw an offer of around 850,000 shares at 11.5 c. This would be a blatant attempt to keep the SP down unless it was yourself, Dabru or TTH playing tricks again?!?! LOL

VVS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.