AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

looking good for a bounce, page-19

1. 535 Posts.
    Good work OSI - if you get all that you will certainly have a heads up on what is going on.

Perhaps they will be including some of that kind of info in the post conference report if they are not already doing so.

I have never read in to anything they have said that they have a ready cure for cancer.

Just that because the presence of cancer produces midkine, if they can understand and attack the midkine producing process then that may also diminsh the cancer mechanism aswell.

Promising as it sounds it also sounds like a long way off or at least we can only speculate where they are at with this one.

Currently I think in terms of the diagnostic as a winner - especially if it moves in some form to general pathology worldwide.

Ie. if its as prevalent as say a PSA test. It will require pricing down and scaling up but what a money spinner that would be for a small company.

For now though it can be earning revenue immediately - I hope the report mentions some initial sales. An announcment of say a Materials transfer agreement with pharma co.s. woudl also be good.

There is also the midkine as a treatment for baldness, again I reckon a fair way off to see the actual potential there.

But in the interim in terms of alopecia treatment I am just focusing on the Japanese stuff which will be on sale soon as a great little revenue stream which could just be a big revenue stream for such a small cap company.

What I am saying is that even without the cancer and baldness cures in the near term justifying a market cap 3 times where we are at now will be easy as soon as sales start coming in.

After selling up a couple of days ago I am accumulating.

No brainer as far as I am concerned.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 59888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.