ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

looking good good $1.50, page-32

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I honestly would not waste my time on such posters.
    Take @eksnip for example (though I'm sure he has other alias's or vice versa):
    His entire substance of posting falls into downramping the following stocks:
    VAL - Valor Resources
    88E - 88 Energy
    WOO - Wooboard Technologies
    and off course Zip pay.
    He states that he/she owns stock in ADN (Andromeda Metals), but I highly doubt it given he downramps even that.
    The best way to treat such posters is to ignore them - trust me, they will get sick of themselves at some stage.
    Based on @eksnip history of posting and content, it would seem he's mentally around the 13-14 years old and created this profile for fun. He's definitely getting his time's worth when he can successfully get holders such as yourself engaging with him.
    This includes @thebearmarket and @AlphaX.
    The best way to treat this situation is to click that ignore button, that way, they are all in a little pond by themselves biggrin.png

The funny thing though is these posters think that they made it big in Z1P by selling at a high - one of these poster even mentioned that he got out at around $7 or so? I would say what a looser!! biggrin.png
    I got out at a tad under $12 ($11.96 to be exact) and made a pile more than these posters claim to have made.
    Its easy to kick someone in the guts when they are down - just goes to show the character of these posters.

Once again - the ignore button is the most powerful tool you have at your disposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.