VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

looking good..., page-17

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Sting,

No offence taken at all, i always like reading ur posts & really appreciated ur contribution, but i just thought this is crunch time again, 60 billion is not huge in scheme of things, but the psychological blow......i dont think anyone could'v forgotten what happened to us & the world mkt in last 2 years. So just wanted to calm everyone down really as those experts seem to believe in a chance that Abu Dhabi will respond, maybe we should just wait & see.

It's a pity though that we were due for a nice rebound on Fri, so typical of t+3ers selling off for 3 days which should'v ended on Thu & we were sitting on the supposed-to-be major support of 3.1c & then came Dubai which ruined the party. I was wondering on Thu night why that day's selling volume was higher than Wed (Thu being last day selloff should see a lot lower volumes than previous 2 days), now i know why.

However, should be a nice bounce coming on Mon now (way overdue). European mkts bouncing back, US markets not reacting as badly as many thought, Aus banks have little exposure to Dubai debt should be a good sign for Mon. Glad i topped up on Fri.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Aussie-market-to-rebound-on-Monday-Y95DP?OpenDocument

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.