EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

looking good!

1. 102 Posts.
    JT,
    Purely put there for info purpose's only, after all this is a chat room & in my opinion all related issues should be thrown in to the mix for consideration - potentially damaging or other.
    It actually excites me there is so much attention being in the US business world re the fight against Malaria and maybe next week Eastland might get a guernsey in a couple of Yankie bulletins.
    I believe if the results coming were to be no good, friends, family etc close to the project would have been unloading by now and have probably infact been buying up little parcels that have gone under the radar due to recent market slump that has had little impact on EMS sp.
    IMO the chart is starting to read well also, getting so close to learning our fate, I would be fibbing if I said I hadnt actually given it thought during recent nights.
    On the upside, sort of glad they havent released results yet and hoping market stages a little recovery before they do, to really give the sp the rocket it warrants.

zzzz zzzz Dont know what colour I want for my new boat zzzz zzzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144286 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 63300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.