LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

looking good, page-25

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: looking good --rubbish! Salty, are you drinking too much?

You wrote: "Trouble is ... Stolwyk posted 'Long and Loud ' that LUM was going to $5 .... in fact he sold out at 80c or so.

You can forget about that socalled "fact".

I never did say that LUM was going to be $5 and I never sold out at 80 cents or so.

Here you have 2 lies by Salty. Many longer term LUM posters- except for Salty- know that I have made a reasonable loss on LUM and I can tell you who actually did something like you are suggesting. He was attacked on that score by me and others.

Unlike you, I am discreet, the matter happened long ago and there is no reason to reactivate that event or name any person.

So, you got the personalities mixed up. No proof but that is Salty for you. That you lied is worse than what this person did IMHO, however, he was legally entitled to do that and offered reasons. But you have no such excuse.

And now you are talking about "cohorts", another invention of yours. You were soundly beaten when that argument about me organizing an ASC ramping event on Ozestock came up. There was no such event.

Beware of Salty, he tells lies.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.