LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

looking good, page-28

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: looking good --rubbish! There is Blackspot again.

Why are you so much under pressure? When you first came here, I thought you rather odd with those statements you made but then, you did show a ray of brilliance.

But alas, it was not to be. It is unfortunate that we had an encounter a few days ago but that thread got wiped. You didn't do any good on that thread, I must say.

I did recommend to you to move to Sharescene where you already are registered. Perhaps you took that advice and now want to do a bit of stirring on the HC site?

Whatever, the quality of your latest posts has gone down, so what has gone wrong? Cash worries?

Whatever, just remember it is easy to side with one as you do now. But creativity takes a great deal more.

Sandy has brought a number of companies to the table.
    It is up to the posters to accept any of these or not. Sandy liked MPM, I don't have it. I have SMY, I don't think he does.

And obviously when everyone is talking nickel, people may well share one or two companies.

And I hope that Sandy keeps doing that irrespective of one or two vitriolic comments from people who think that their merits are being overlooked.

I have already told you that I am not a herd animal and therefore would rather study and talk about a stock myself than plan to ramp with anyone else.

The reason being that I feel that I am effective and people already know me. Contrary to what you said and wished, my credibility rating is good, I believe.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.