LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: looking good --rubbish! Your credibility isn't good with me...

1. 331 Posts.
    re: looking good --rubbish! Your credibility isn't good with me Stolwyk... when you buy a share you post non stop about ALL aspects of their business ... and the industry they are involved in ... like you are trying to pursued every man and their dog to "buy in" and raise the SP ... it's like embarassing and looks SO SO desperate ... and to be honest ... you are like a boil on the bum of HC ... I feel so sorry for people that are taken in by your activities.... as at the end of the day you dont post to inform fellow holders ... but post to try and get others to drive the price up so you can make money ... THIS Stolwyk is called ramping ....

As to my finances ... thanks for the concern.... but I am sitting pretty thanks ... after worthwhile research and bet your credibility to mine that in 10 days time FAR will be substantially higher than it is now ....

The difference between you and me is that I dont ramp .. I just state a detailed overview and let fellow HC members make up their own mind ... you are shameless in bombarding HC with posts once you buy a share... shame shame shame ....

Blackspot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.