VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hmm Nathan (the PR guy) is usually good at replying back to...

1. 286 Posts.
    Hmm Nathan (the PR guy) is usually good at replying back to queries. Didnt get a response though. From past experience this probably means that any questions which can be answered will be shortly answered via an Ann and since he cant exactly say "just wait for tomorrows Ann..." he probably didnt reply at all. So hopefully youre right Miki!

Welcome back by the way, hope you stay around as theres only about 4-5 constant VIL posters which contribute anything worthy and youre one of them. I have no problem with positive or negative posts as long as they are factual. Sircorp...

I think its a good sign that nothing has fundamentally changed in the last 4 months except all of a sudden we have this flux of people telling us that this stock is the worst thing in the world. That could only mean that the SP is about to garner some momentum and since its on the floor right now it can only grow wings and fly.

Or fall 6 feet under. However we're still a long way off that regardless of what happens over the next 6 months.

I agree, im sure whats hindering any FP2 update is probably trying to find and finalise a farm out partner rather than further seismic interpretation. They know its not worth drilling FP2 if they have to CR $1.5 approx with the SP at 1c, if that was the only option it would be better waiting for SD to flow test and then CR off a better SP or find a partner which is what im sure they are trying to do.

If they had the money via a farm in and had the siesmic all sorted and had picked a hole i wonder if GGP would be willing to drill right away? like do they have the capabilities to be drilling in PB getting ready for a Bowtie hole and FP all at once? or will they have to work 1 hole at a time??

Sad to hear your loss mental. However I have to dissagree with you however. At 1c if you calculate the risk vs the potential upside i believe its a pretty good gamble.

Once SD spuds theres no reason it wont go back to 1.4ish.

Thats a 40% profit in what shouldnt take longer than a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.