TCG 2.38% 21.5¢ turaco gold limited

dwjd, have a look at other small cap exploration companies, ADU,...

1. 226 Posts.
    dwjd, have a look at other small cap exploration companies, ADU, NMG, CDT, KAS, etc. they're all down with massive sellers limiting/discouraging buyers and small buyers waiting to eat some who cannot wait any longer and decides to jump ship. Even AZM, PRU, GRY and other "bigger" entities are also facing the same situation. If you look broadly, its not just the case of MSR itself, but the whole goldies have been in this kind of position.

Why on Earth would anyone put such limit (sell order) available that would discourage people from buying (even getting to their price) ? Questionable indeed, might be whole lot "wiser" to sell when buyers appear rather than putting such price cap to discourage any buying. Ask yourself this question, and whatever answer you manage to come up with, sell/buy/hold accordingly.

I'm holding.

As you've mentioned, the political thing is no longer a big issue as it used to be, if anyone here read the news provided online and how macro reform is processing, one should know that political stance of Kyrgyzstan is a whole lot better than last year. With international entities (IMF, UN, Foreign Embassy) coming in, you know this is surely a long term stock to hold.

Just my opinion. I may seem bias but I've presented my facts, and its also because I'm holding :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $160.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $67.35K 318.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52670 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218945 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.