CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

GS...you say "Gas you keep asking why I invested in a company...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    GS...you say "Gas you keep asking why I invested in a company over PIE"

Get this GS....he doesn't keep asking.......you keep cross promoting a company you are obviously obsessed with.

You might find this earth shattering news, but we don't give a flying fig about parcels or lockers!

We are only interested in PieNetworks, the Telstra trial and the webphone. That is why we post on the PIE thread.

Pie holders have done their research, made a commitment and know the risks.

We don't need or appreciate your constant warnings of holding PIE shares. I find that very patronising, as I respect your right to hold shares in any company you have chosen worthy.

I have investments in many companies and the thing I find unique about PIE is management, they are honest and genuine, qualities rarely found in business these days.

Their board members consists of "the who's who in the telecommications world". None of this has happened by accident.

PIE let the webphone do the talking, while they work very hard having a positive relationship with Telstra and developing products.

Cam Smith, MD of PIE is very approachable and accessible. He is very generous in the time he gives speaking to shareholders and answering questions.

I have found it is obvious he and his staff's passion is in telecommunications technology. Pie has very little staff turnover, another good sign.

I believe Telstra will make a deal with PIE. They approached PIE initially and have stated the trial has exceeded their expectations.

Regardless of the outcome, PIE imo, will succeed what ever the outcome.

Stop dumping your negativity onto this thread which under the circumstances should be positive and very excited.

In short - bugger off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.