AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

looking good., page-3

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Guys. Usually very quiet on this board, but really good to hear the pulse still beating. We must be content to not post all the time and the stock maust be fairly tightly held by investors and not the DT type. Great for real growth in the sp.

I have held for a couple of years and am really excited about the projects, the management team and the major shareholders, PAL & Crabb.

We are waiting on results from the drilling at Balogo where they hit good grades gold and copper, if they can get similar hits and open the strike length we have something on our hands there.

11m at 2.15 g/t gold, 2.75% copper from 25m, including 3m at 5.83 g/t gold and 8.15% copper

What do you think they will do with Falun? There have been some really good grades there. Enough to make a profitable mine perhaps? Being at depth could be costly, though I'm no expert. Will the JV flog it off, and put the funds towards what they have in Burkina Faso and Mali??

It will be a really interesting 6 months. Starting with the Balogo drill results and the first resource measurement at Falun, all within the coming weeks. Just looking back at announcements, Mali also looks really promising for its next round of drilling.

Cant wait to see where we are headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.