MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

looking good

1. 64 Posts.
    Hello all,

MZI looks like it has finally turned the corner.

With the start of production on Lethbridge South about to commence, and possibly getting rid of the dead wood within the company 2012 is shaping up to be a company maker.

Good volume over the last week, and with an open today of.013c its technically looking like a breakout imo. Great support at .012c with 37 buyers for 40 mil on the buy side, and 34 sellers for 14 mil on the sell side, MZI looks like it is gaining some momentum, with the sell side drying up.

A big thumbs up to management today with a very positive ann. A big confidence boost, especially with the last 2 paragraphs.
    Firstly, "Dupont are still very active with the board and providing strong support for the companys Keysbrook project in relation to an offtake agreement, funding and plant matters".
    And secondly which i totally agree with and think is long overdue, "With the commencement of production at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands and positive progress for Keysbrook, the board considers an appropriate market re-rating would be expected".
    I would expect this very positive ann to be the start of many to come.

Everything falling into place.

Keep up the momentum and good work MZI

All imo, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.