BSA 2.11% 97.0¢ bsa limited

There is a lot of buyers, who would like to get into BSA, if...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

There is a lot of buyers, who would like to get into BSA, if only it was a bit cheaper, judging by the market dept in last few weeks.
    I would not mind adding to my position if there was a dip and so far my order is languishing unfulfilled.

There are few sellers, who would part with the stock at higher than current SP, but you have to go all the way to 32c to find enough sellers to satisfy the buying demand for 24c or more.

I know that the market dept is not a guarantee of anything and traders frequently put in dummy orders to present distorted image of the market, but BSA does not seem to be such stock or the BSA investors are lot more savvy.

IMO looking at current and projected result there is every likelihood of another special dividend this year or increase in final dividend to 2c making the yield and the stock more attractive to dividend investors, such as SMSF's etc.
    Telecomm sector is also in vogue, opening up of the 4G spectrum being just one factor, getting work from NBN another.
    BSA has the skills in this field and is well positioned to tender for this kind of work.

The gloomy prognosis of MS fails to take account of all this IMO.
    Maybe he ought to come out to sunshine more often.
    Everything looks more promising in bright Sun light, but gloomy under dim light of Moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.020(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $70.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 97.0¢ $13.71K 13.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.