NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Thanks for the nice feedback guys!There are positive times...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Thanks for the nice feedback guys!

There are positive times ahead, that's why I need to change my attitude and get more confident in the shares I am holding. I've read all of the great research and postings and done my own. I have also served my time/taken time out on the sidelines and have learnt my lesson.

In the back of my mind I know I am sitting on shares in at least four companies that are going to be shining lights in the years ahead. I believe I am in the right sectors - Shale Gas, Potash and Copper. I need to be patient and know that things will work out. I love listening to a song by the group James. It's called "Tomorrow" and if you are not familiar with it I recommend a listen. This is what I think about - tomorrow may be the day when everything finally comes to fruition.

You've really got to know when you are onto a good thing and celebrate that fact. I know investing the sharemarket is often hard work, and like most I've had my share of bad experiences, but you've got to learn from those and get back on the horse!

I'm really looking forward to NSE's drilling report this week and in the weeks/months ahead- let's build on the current momentum!!.I love being part(albeit small)of an exciting company like this. Hope you all do too!

Cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.