NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Could'nt agree more Groucho.I have been watching the posts with...

1. 971 Posts.
    Could'nt agree more Groucho.

I have been watching the posts with the new holders of Nen and wow everyone has become an expert in a nano second. The thing to realise here is that the JV have more than a good idea of what they are dealing with-have on this spud. if it was not commercial ENI would be but a memory and long gone. Also early in the spud say Z1-3 if they were of poor quality and high CO2 ENI woul dhave plugged and abandoned.

I noted some have been commenting on flow, when you have to repack the spud 1800 meters to equalise the pressure I would suggest that flow is not such a big issue.

Then we have had comments re contamination of CO2, throughout the zones. We could be as low as 10% and for example in some zones Aaround 50%. Again it is the cumulation of the gas over the spread of the zones that matters. Obviously the lower the better but CO2 is not the monster some of the posters are making it to be.

Time has not been kind to us but there is nothing one can do with the weather and geology such as the HP/HT. With the HP/HT we lucked out having ENI, as an inexperienced operator could have stuffed this up in a moment.

Ken may not have to bells and whistles that people suggest he should have. For me I will take him as is and the management team to that effect, they are are quality bunch of blokes that have forgotten more that this forum knows as a collective.

As Timber mentioned when you have a release saying well within pre-spud forecasts, for me that reads somewhere around the 5-6Tcf minimum. And this is on what they know (I suspect this is on zones 1-3 inclusive) and does not include the zones to be tested that have been identified as new zones.

For those that are jumping at shadows, get out now otherwise it will damage your health.

For me I am more than content to sit and wait for the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.