NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

looking good !!, page-65

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

Unawares, the poker players were from Las Vegas. They were in their twilight years and famously know for their gummy appearance.

Dentures left at the bedside table, because as poker players they were game, and hence they were known as the “Gummy Old Men” of Las Vegas.

As you can see, there is no relevance in gummy old men around a table playing poker, and a drill stem test of the lower zones 4 & 5 of Cua-Lo 1 well.

Might I add, it was reported only 2 weeks ago that there was grave fears that this event was highly unlikely to happen, due to well integrity. All indications were that ENI was to shut up shop, and drill tests the upper zones of 1, 2 & 3.

This announcement today by Kris Energy, updating the market that ENI was able to complete the impossible and now we all sit back and get ourselves ready for what could be some very good news.

What I do believe is tomorrow’s trading until the release of test results is going to be very strong. All the negativity from the 1% of 1% chance of success can very clearly for now is put to rest by all the posters that suffer from the “Doomsday” effect.

All I can say “You Beauty” Bring on the DST. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD67oSnlXhU

Good luck with your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.