AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AS far as I can ascertain (***** prices are down again), the...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    AS far as I can ascertain (Kitco prices are down again), the Nickel price was up last night in London by over 5% (per BBC)....nickel seems to be holding better thana lot of the other base metals.
    It is just a matter of time before the market realise that AUZ is grossly undervalued. Last quarter, on a nickel price of AUD9.03 per lb AUZ had a positive cashlow of 0.5 mio for the quarter. The large upmove in Nickel prices began at the start of this quarter, and it should result in a profit of well over 1mio....have a look at the sums.....the operating costs should not increase and yet the nickel price is around AUD12.5 per lb.......on a similar amount of Nickel being extracted as last quarter (ie328 tonnes {although it should be higher as they have stated last quarter that the ore mineralisation was low in that quarter but that they had reached an ore body with higher mineralisation now}) that would result in a positive cashflow of over AUD1.1mio.......AUZ is cheap and should be re-rated soon......
    imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.172K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8400711 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1139819 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.