NIA niagara mining limited

Hardrock,Niagara has been intersecting High Tenor Massive Nickel...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Hardrock,
    Niagara has been intersecting High Tenor Massive Nickel Sulphides throughout 06 and continues to in 07. (They also have the Ghana gold project plus more to look forward to).
    They have intersected layers up to 10m thick returning results between 6 and 17% Ni.
    The ground is known to be Nickel rich and has previously been mined so maybe i should post "it is my opinion" (to pander to your pedantic criticism's) but to be quite honest you would have to be a goose to argue that NIA won't find the "brilliant confirmed resource" i talk of.
    They stand to make a 10million profit from the heap leach project alone which while low grade still in my books constitutes a great resource opportunity.
    To suggest they wont find the main nickel body is being pessimistic at best and I stand by my belief that some time in the near future I'll be posting a couple reminders about how pathetic you were antagonising a long term investor with NIA that still has some vision left simply for reading between the lines. Its big type and quite easy to understand. Try showing a little faith. Sick to death of all the negativity around this little cracker of a stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.