NIA niagara mining limited

c4: In my opinion, antagonising you will be much more...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    c4: In my opinion, antagonising you will be much more interesting than watching the NIA share price every 2mins.
    I am not arguing that NIA isn't a cracker of a stock. As I posted previously, I have held for a considerable period of time. I am merely a little more realistic wrt the valuation of mining companies than you seem to be...I mean crikey talk about being blinded by bluesky rhetoric, which is the majority of what NIA management has delivered in the last 12 months. The heap leach sums must have been done on the back of a beer coaster at the Feddy after a big Friday night!
    Here's the facts: They have a good old mine, flooded for the past decade or so that will cost around $1000/m (conservative) to rehabilitate. The ground in the old days was terrible up that way, talc-UM hanging walls are flaky & almost impossible to control, especially on a dip angle of 45', as indicated on their latest graphic. They have STILL not announced a mineable reserve from the old mine data, despite having the data since the title transfer. They have some very nice high grade Ni hits at VERY HIGH DEPTH, close enough to the old working to use the old decline for access, who knows? They have A LOT of work to do & they are going to need about $30M to play with.
    All of the above justifies the market cap that now exists for NIA because the market is NEVER WRONG!
    I await you retort.
    Hardrock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.