AIM 5.56% 38.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

I did say I was getting a bit carried away and I was in...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I did say I was getting a bit carried away and I was in insomniac mode with my Aim blinkers on and zinc skyrocketing on Kitco as I typed big D12.

$1?

VERY dependant on what happens now with Mumbwa D.

Another possible left fielder might be another decent zinc strike at Perkoa.And of course the biggy would be Ur at Mumbwa.But as Tastarga mentioned why not ann this when they anncd the 650Mtrs of Cu in S-36?

Could it be simply a matter of them not having the Ur grading faclilities where they got the Mumbwa assays done?

I dont know and probably wishful thinking on my part in that we would then see a later annmnt on Ur if this was the case,or at the very least a later annmnt could be justified as per the annmnts momentum we need for this current sp run to keep going.

BUT IF this was to all pan out in Aims favour

*Good offtake

*Consequent Perkoa finance

*Mumbwa associated minerology looking viable in S-36

*Confirmation of S-36 grades somewhere up the 2.4Km trend

*TSX listing would be a boomer anyway if all this happened

Then I think $1 is easy street.Possibly just on the mention of Mumbwa being a Urani.com with the way thats travelling atm.However I dont know that Id like to see this confirmend until they confirmed the continuity of the S-36 feature and that any possible Ur contained with was viable.This may be why they are keeping any Ur result quiet atm.

However I wouldnt like to see them use Ur as just a market manipulating tool by going overtly bullish on Ur at Mumbwa without some form of diamond drill confirmation.

This stock is manipulated enough by the short termers and an unjustified Urani.com annmnt would just make it that much harder to keep the current momentum up.

Glad its MF that cops the bagging for all these decisions and not me.

The more I see this company develop the more Im impressed with MF as much as some dont like his style.

But I'll leave my ultimate decision as to my feelings on MF as an MD to hindsight as I dont have his testicular fortitude,which he obviously must have to keep juggling these projects as he is atm.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $79.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 39.0¢ 36.0¢ $110.4K 296.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7522 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.