PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Hi all,I have been a long holder in Pancontinental Energy and...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi all,
    I have been a long holder in Pancontinental Energy and have seen the price go up and down like a yo yo.
    With the world cutting off Russian oil and the price of oil to go over $100 a barrel, I can not see the share price staying low for much longer if they discover very large oil of the coast of Africa.
    In the 70s I was at school learning about the share market. We were to young and had no money to invest, but I remember a shortage in world oil. People could only buy petrol on odd and even days. If your number plate ended in a odd number, then you could buy petrol on a odd day. Same with even number plates and even day.
    One oil company at that time discovered a very large amount of oil and the share price took off, over $40 a share. It made a lot of small investors a lot of money. I hope history repeats it self and makes us a lot of money.
    I have watched a lot of shows on how GAMESTOP share price took off in America, and it is the loyal share holders that get rewarded for standing by the stock in good and bad times.
    The good news is that we dont have to wait much longer to find out if the share will take off. At 6 months the most, thats why a large volume of Pancontinental shares are traded every day.
    Good luck to every one who has shares in Pancontinental.
    Regards PIRATES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $54.97K 2.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6082131 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 938770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.