PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Here's a couple of references I found. Not a lot of help I'm...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Here's a couple of references I found. Not a lot of help I'm afraid. Haven't gone through all announcements though.

Billion Barrel Oil Potential Assessed in Pancontinental’s PEL 87 Offshore Namibia
    11 September 2018

The Saturn Superfan is only one of a number of Play Types within PEL 87. Pancontinental is continuing to map other potential oil-bearing features, both on trend, and in other parts of the 10,947 km², PEL 87 area. The Company intends, as it has so successfully done in the past, to seek a major joint venture partner to fund an accelerated forward program, including 3D seismic over the Saturn Superfan.

Pancontinental Awarded Second Large Block in Namibian Exploration Trends targeted by Oil Majors
    4/12/2017

Ongoing Programme The Saturn Superfan is only one of a number of Play Types within PEL 87. Pancontinental is continuing to map other potential oil-bearing features, both on trend, and in other parts of the 10,947 km², PEL 87 area. The Company intends, as it has so successfully done in the past, to seek a major joint venture partner to fund an accelerated forward program, including 3D seismic over the Saturn Superfan. The recent published details of accelerated investment activity by major oil companies into Namibia provides Pancontinental with high confidence in its forward strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $153.3K 8.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 16856882 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4553942 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.