AEV 40.0% 0.7¢ avenira limited

looking good..., page-7

1. 27,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    yeah,..agree to a point of those stocks sold down in a panick, but you also have to adress the longer term dent to the market phsycology.

IMO, it will look to quality, and if you can find quality that has been oversold in a panic, amoungst all the others that have been sold down as well, there is the delema.

The specs, the nearologies, the large paddock dreamers, have been slaughtered. Will they get back up, or will those burned, look to puting dollars to stocks that didnt burn their shareholders as badly?

Just because a stock has been panicked and sold down, unless it truely has inherent peer value well above its current MC, doesnt mean that fresh money will pour into it.

Where would you put your money? On something that has shown great stability, or something that was burned?

Old bull mentality, was "look how oversold this stock is"
    But the lingering bear sentiment is "it'll be cheaper next week".

There is quality, that given the US turnaround, will be worth backing IMO, outside of MAK.

But i would stick to comodities in favour, so, quality i/o, coal, ags, energy, and comodities on the cusp of swinging upwards, Uranium.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $151.9K 24.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2124692 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5314760 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.