OAU 0.00% 0.8¢ ora gold limited

looking good, page-4

1. 2,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Kruiser, I stand corrected.

you are right, they would not open cut the Thunderball deposit, not because they can’t but because it would be more profitable to mine it from under ground
    Picture a hill at least 100m plus high and then visualise a drilling rig perched on the top drilling. Well that’s where the first round of drilling took place. The uranium indicators strike across the hill, down a valley then up to another great big hill to the Thunderball extended site.
    All they would have to do is go into the lowest valley and run a drive shaft to the ore body, then mine upwards dropping the ore down.
    As far as profitability is concerned, I have been told that mining ore at about 6lb per tonne uranium is like mining a gold mine with half oz dirt. Very profitable.
    One thing to keep in mind is that these types of deposits can have big pockets or chambers and that is the reason THX are now drilling the guts out of it to work out which way it runs and just how much uranium tonnage can be found..
    Do not underestimate the potential of this prospect.
    As far as THX investment in UMC, let me say this, THX will get at least $1.50 per share very shortly. The UMC HC knockers are going to have egg on their faces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.