POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ok Woll, I can see that my earlier friendly subtle(?) jibe...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243

Ok Woll, I can see that my earlier friendly subtle(?) jibe didn't quite get through, so I'll help a brother out and spell it out a little more plainly.

How many times have you asked me (and others) what amounts to the same question over the past few months? I'm trying to be polite and restrained when I say I'd prefer not to have to keep answering the same question over and over, so I'll simply say that my answer has not changed. If you can't remember my earlier answers, that's fine, but it will mean you have some homework to go back and find the previous times I have answered this same question, which was only ever imo as I see things (naturally). I'm guessing this is not the direct answer you were looking for. However, given the repetitive nature of the question, the alternative was to ignore it, which I'm thinking might not have been as as helpful.

If you simply want to ask "hey Zeb, has your view changed?", then my answer would be a very forthright "no".

(All this is written in the spirit of love and not hate. It is is my lame attempt at providing a gentle reminder that asking essentially the same question over and over wears a little thin over time. On a different discussion forum you might have been met with a more blunt "DYOR", but I don't particularly like that phrase... although I strongly agree with the sentiment of doing one's own research to empower one's self.)  smile.png

Last edited by zebster: 29/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.