POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

looking interesting, page-50

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243

Lazy New Year's Eve Fact Checking from the desk of the non-go-to guy (thank God, because with a go-to-guy like that, who needs... facts).

The BS project, which has been slated as the first mover, includes the higher grade SS deeps and the low-grade BS pit. The thing with SS is it currently has limited ore. That's why it will be blended with the low-grade BS pit ore, which is a much larger deposit. To claim that the low-grade BS pit is not part of that equation is rubbish. Only one person (ok, maybe two) doesn't seem to understand that. Total contained Ni Reserves for the combined SS u/g and BS pit is 0.72%. Resources for the same project is 0.62%!

Substantiation (<-- what's that?) screenshot herewith:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1395/1395875-faa31ddc644a74cc1fa0dd5fa4ad2985.jpg

Is it possible that our beloved go-to-guy doesn't know how to read a table or perform weighted-average math? I think not. I think he knows precisely what he's doing.  wink.png

Now this isn't to say that our dirt has no value, but it's heavily contingent on the NP. Our grades are simply not yet at 2.2%, no matter how you try to fiddle the numbers. And that's before we talk about the merit of the unsubstantiated (<--not again?) LJ deposit grades that have also been thrown around (hint: Maggie Hays is the only deposit to have made the JORC Resource cut at this stage and it sits at 1.49% (same table). Abi Rose will hopefully add something in due course.)

You crack me up, SB. You throw out unsubstantiated and incorrect numbers as if they were fact and when presented with evidence to the contrary you bleat about being non-believers. Pony up, son. Pony up!

Last edited by zebster: 31/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.