TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Cant say how disppointed i am with this annoucement 1) Directors...

1. 93 Posts.
    Cant say how disppointed i am with this annoucement

1) Directors mentioned how excited they are about purchasing 100% of escape lounge. With the traffic they are getting from it (Jan 4K) they could have started it from scratch and it would have cost alot less than they have paid. Obviously the EL founders have some amazing skills that come with the purchase that havent been fully utilzed yet.

2) The only reason the traffic increased at EL is because they are sending to checkin's database. Once again they could have done the same without paying a premium for the site. This is a total waste of money for something that could have been replicated for a fraction of the price.

3) Rights issue more wasted money

4) Now if they pulled out of allure because they saw something was wrong then its a good decision if even in the short term they recieve alot of flak for it. But i will say that the vison was sound so obviously in my opion it had more to do with the founders of allure and the information that was provided and not the concept. So i would like to one day to hear the full story .

5) I thought that by putting the escape lounge purchase ahead of the allure issue in the annocement was totally wrong . Lets not kid ourselves we all know that travel is the most competive industry on the net and checkin and escape lounge is offering nothing that special so for us as shareholders allure was what was giving us hope and faith and that has all now been destroyed.

So what do we have left to get excited about, not much and this is now the issue and the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.