ABQ 0.00% 3.4¢ allied consolidated limited

Hi AllI know that some people have been disappointed with ABQ's...

1. 322 Posts.
    Hi All

I know that some people have been disappointed with ABQ's performance over the past 12 months, and I remember Rivkin recommending a sell at 15c back in October last year.

Since then it seems like they have shuffled round some management positions, appointed a new board member & secretary, a new CFO, made a new acquisition synergistic with their core retail business, combined with delivering a solid 6 month result also. Further they are now hedging their forex to ensure no nasty surprises like last year.

With that in mind, it seems to me that they are starting to get things in order to deliver the growth CEO Shane has commented on in various releases, and hopefully as shareholders we can see some upside from here.

On the sell side it looks like there are still some disgruntled shareholders wanting out at various levels, however hopefully with a solid 12 month result in June and who knows maybe even a small dividend at some point(?), ABQ's share price might actually start performing in a similar league to the category rather than at its current discount.

Anyone have anything to add or other thoughts?

Cheers
    rexi
    (comfortable ABQ holder)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.