RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

ChilliaOn the basis of the original prospectus, they have...

1. 251 Posts.
    Chillia

On the basis of the original prospectus, they have achieved almost all of it.

However, the original prospectus was flawed - it relied on Set Top Boxes that weren't commercially available (see annual report - MD's letter re Mobilesoft), broadband speeds that only now exist in commercial takeup, and an expectation that ISP's would wake up sooner to the mantra that "content is king". It also had some rather excessive payments in advances to Hollywood - which were originally premised on a deal with Telstra Wholesale (for which they had a letter of intent pre Sol days)

So, question now is - is the Windows strategy with progressive download the right one, when backed by EzyDVD and hopefully some ISP's?

EzyDVD's influence with Hollywood will probably solve the supply side issues, and its customer base will probably solve the "sales" side issue.

Lets just hope they follow through and dont f%k it up - which, given that Jim Zavos is joining their board, I think there will now be sufficient oversight etc.

I also suspect, after looking at the financials, that the directors have actually done well to keep this from going down and totally destroying shareholder value.

Im thankful for small mercies.

I note that its a public holiday in Perth this Monday, so prospectus will "practically"need to close on Wednesday post as Computershare closes app's one day after closing (which is stated as Friday 5pm WST, but they need to allow for post - correct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.