IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hello all. I've been travelling for several weeks, mostly out of...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hello all. I've been travelling for several weeks, mostly out of contact with the market. Have now been home for a few days and getting across recent developments.

While I was away I had plenty of time to ponder my biotech stocks and what I wanted to see as they evolve. There are obvious things like a prospective product range; competent board and administration; experienced and credible scientific team; good relationships with regulatory authorities; adequate funding for the expected cash burn; no info leakage prior to key announcements; regular presentation at industry conferences; planning for commercializing post successful trials ...... etc etc.

Reflecting on my investment in PRR, I'm satisfied that these things generally apply. To my mind, PRR is ticking the boxes.

Other than trial results, I personally have only one major concern. Willing to stand corrected, but as far as I am aware, the FDA hasn't yet approved the EMA phase III trial protocol. If that's the case, I trust that PRR has this as a focus. We definitely don't want to fund two phase III's!

On other matters, in my view, whether dual listing occurs soon isn't that critical, now that funding is assured. And importantly, the early income stream (and quasi trial) from Dubai, is a major bonus for the company. The UAE might yet provide a venue to test CVac against other mucin-1 expressing cancers well ahead of FDA/EMA approval.

Whether you're a trader or a long term holder like me, we've all got an opinion on PRR. But I for one see debate on director's options, slow dual listing, spelling mistakes in updates or what the SP might be, as side issues. For me it's all about the end game: trial results and commercial partners. I know many of you see it differently. But of course we've all got a choice. The sell button is always there if you're not happy.

At some point in the next five months I have to fund conversion of my PRRO's. I generally don't like writing cheques. This one might be different. Right now I'm a happy camper.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.