SRX 1.41% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

ronnie 12 excellent conference adding srx here AS the excellent...

1. 2,773 Posts.
    ronnie 12 excellent conference adding srx here AS the excellent trial results leak out, and the fact of how any chemo drug plus sirtex Sir Spheres synergistic therapy is becoming the standard of care in metastatic disease to the liver, and how this is a billion dollars market and Sirtex market cap is only 80 million USD, the shares of Sirtex will rise rapidly.By 2008 sales will be over 80 million with net profit of 30 million or 55 cents a share which is 4x 2008 EPS and one times sales and 10% of market cap is cash. These numbers are truly excellent for a profitable FDA biotech with surging growth and the penetrace of Sir Spheres is currently only .5% so there is tremendous growth ahead. Sirtex is very undervalued and Hunter hall knows it and puts their money where their mouth is .Sirtex is endorsed by the best most prestigious institution in the USA Harvard Medical so any board distraction between the board and Dr Gray is creating a once in a long time buying opportunity and I am adding shares here along with Hunter hall and Colonial and other instos. Cephalon lawyers did alot of due diligence before their 2003 takeover bid of $4.85 and the company is clean and the ASX cleared them to become public and the only thing that could reallypossibly happen is some of Dr Gray's 17 million shares could be awarded to UWA which does not affect SRX. The company has performed admirably and done what many other public biotechs have done which is perfectly legal. Academic hacks do this commonly as they are underpaid and jealous of successful business men and try to get money any way they can.The company is worth alot more with all their established US centers now than in 2003 when it was worth $4.85 a share . Now it has accelerating earnings, and expanding surging off-label indications for Sir pheres leading to accelerating growth.Nat Geissel the CEO in the USA is leading a tremendous turnaround to accelerating earnings and this is continuing and he is one of the most important people in the company. With Roche, Pfizer, Sanofi, Gennetech, and Cephalon all as partners with Sirtex there will be an acquisition comining as I have a strong hunch along with Hunter hall who keeps buying at these levels at a nice premium to the $4.85 price in 2003. For those patient, intelligent, knowledgeable shareholders adding at this level will it will make everyone well rewarded and quite happy by the holidays as Hunter hall is predicting $7+++++ by then. From the cuurent $2.35 this is a 200-300 % gain. MY opinion after being in the industry along time. Do your own work. Good day mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.32K 63.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6835717 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1404477 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.