NEO nuenco nl

looking more like a crock everyday. nc., page-7

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    hey - icypole..... I'm not trying to create fear, nor much of anything else really, just posting my counterview. And whether you choose to agree or not, I have never lied about anything whatsoever - though I did break my promise not to post - goes to show you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, but I did try for a few days.

Now, you shouldn't get upset by any posts around here - maybe you're thinking it affects what the market does? a big mistake there chum.

First I'm outnumbered 10-to-1 by exhuberant posts and more importantly, if you think that the bottom feeders who inhabit websites have any real effect on the market you are badly deluded. Don't you know that it's insiders who set the pace in all things market-wise? There's also the DT's who sometimes set up little plays, but nothing compared to the real undercurrent which is always set by big market players and price fixers (brokers and their institutional mates).

So all these mini-moves of 1/10c every day, that's bottom feeders and DT's, but whether a stock is 2c or 10c that's set up by those who have a commanding view of the stock - not me and you. This is not a fair game we are playing here. We can't see who's buying, who's selling that priviledge is reserved for the real price fixers - how fair's that? just imagine if it was possible to see a real name against all trades - just imagine a level playing field here - we might make some real money just like the scum who actually are in a position to do such things.....

So chill out Icypole, that shouldn't be hard for someone of your constitution.....

Still, NEO is a right funny stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.