MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

looking much the same, page-3

1. 1,011 Posts.
    Retailers are always looking for that advantage over their competitors and in this case, in the absence of a better prodcut (amongst thousand of lines of course), Walmart's bigger competitors are a given for taking up the pussy pee packet for their shelves; it is only a matter of time.

What will be of interest is just how consistently Walmart are topping up their minimum stock levels. Ordinarily, retailers order on repeat orders at regular pre-set intervals, however, if the demand dictates that their inventories are below their recommended levels, the ordering will be "on demand" basis which woukld be excellent for MUT. It would be interesting for some feedback from Des on the re-order patterns to date.

Don't forget guys, we also have a local market that has been showiing strong gains on other products and once we get the litter on the shelves in Oz, the bottom line is going to take on a whole new look. Of course running down of inventories in Oz pre June 30 is an historical pattern, which should open up the order book quite nicely for July/Aug.

We at last live in interesting times with this little doggy and realistically, I now stand a chance to get back to my buy in levels, which I would be most grateful for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.