RTR 3.03% 3.4¢ rumble resources limited

Just a reminder of what the NextSmallCap Newsletter wrote about...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Just a reminder of what the NextSmallCap Newsletter wrote about RTR a few months ago.
    I already have a portfolio of Resource Stocks I'd nicknamed BIG RED so am hoping that if RTR
    has a whopping discovery I can change ours to BIG GREEN instead:

Rumble Resources (ASX:RTR) is a nickel explorer with 2,077 km2 right in the heart of the Fraser Range – that’s one of the largest land holdings of any Fraser Range explorer.

RTR has nine tenements in this nickel rich province and has a 100% holding of eight of them – the other is a 75% earn in. Each tenement is highly prospective and being aggressively explored and developed by RTR.
    RTR has been in the Fraser Range for the last nine months and in that very short space of time it has developed drilling targets at two of its projects – Zanthus and Big Red.

Zanthus is already showing at least 3 significant bedrock conductors across one massive eye target – a ground EM survey is underway right now to hone in on drilling targets over the coming weeks.

Over at Big Red, RTR has just found what’s known as a ‘feeder zone’ that’s connected to a massive 2.2km bedrock conductor – one of the biggest in the Fraser Range – that could indicate the presence of a massive nickel sulphide deposit. The exploration signs at Big Red are pointing toward a similar feeder structure to the Voisey Bay deposit in Canada. RTR will be prodding Big Red with the drill bit in the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $26.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.8¢ 3.3¢ $86.03K 2.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88165 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 24653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.