FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Hi Timbo,Are you in for the longer term with FER or just going...

1. 249 Posts.
    Hi Timbo,

Are you in for the longer term with FER or just going to make it a short term play.

Im in for longer term not a chartist myself but rather investing in FER for what I expect to be larger returns for longer term investors rather than traders IMO.

Action on Friday was exciting considering the run of recent the SP has held up well, just imagine what a half decent announcement or two will do to SP I think it will spike rapidly then hold ground rather than retracing to much.

Good to see high volumes go through of late without a drop in SP last few days it can only mean Investors are buying up for future potential gains, rather than daystraders just playing the stock.

I hold and will not even consider selling until market cap is atleast 100M+ (may take some time but IMO will get there).

Mining Services Industry is a good play ATM as the Mining Boom in Australia shows no sign of slowing down, and growth is expected for 15+ years through the research I have done.

We have the right people on board to turn this startup to a major player one day in Mining Services Sector.

Like always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.