HGR unknown

looking sick boys, page-18

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Imogrante, when you say certain stock is going to fall, you need to provide logical back up statement or evidence that explains why its going to fall.

I my self and few other loyal holders don't post any prediction without having any proof or back up resources.(such as news, phone call with directors etc)
    Or in most of the cases we say its just our thoughts. Unlike you we do not post same prediction over and over again. Such as "sell off coming" or "Pump and dump" lol

As you might be aware, there is hints everywhere if you look up close and then you will realise that HGR is not a dud stock. There was few news out there about sports illcit drug testing issues and AFL was in the middle of this issue. You do know who is the chairman of AFL is right? Number 1 share holder in HGR.
    Think if you were the chairman of AFL which company would you support? Would you use your own company's product or some other random overseas based competitors who has less quality drug test kits. Think.
    This is only little part of HGR's potential.

You can post whatever you want to post. We don't really care but its just that you are starting to look reaallly pethetic and worthless to everyone now.

Wish you all the best with your trading Imogrante.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.