MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

looking sick, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "When Mitchell and co. were forced out we lost their asset trading expertise - hence the problems with selling Mungi and the RSA assets - and the focus moved to prduction. But we have no production (yet) - and retain our non-core assets."

Senoj,

If I am allowed to correct you, or add something here, may I suggest that we've lost both the trading expertise and the production expertise. We also lost a person that lead us to belive that he was going to be our saviour and put this company in the straight and narrow. Hence why, besides all the promises and undertakings they'd promise us at the time, I wholeheartedly supported the change of the Board.

And, by the way, I may even add that I never swallowed what they have announced as to be the reasons for his departure. IMHO there was something smelly there and the only way I would be considering changing my mind about it, would have to be by hearing it strainght from the horse's mouth, or by me doing an Audit on the company's record where it can be fully ascertained. I wouldn't like to be holding my breath though, for fear of getting too blue in the face and reaching the point of no return.

Regards,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.