MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

looking sick, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    It'll take more than what you are saying to get the sp moving IMO.

It will take production, and in a big way too. Not just piddling amounts of oil either to get the sp moving and away.

Presently we aren't anything, hence why the sp has been heading south and some of the biggest shareholders are selling out. They have had enough. And short term investors don't like to be taking any risks whatoever of seeing their capital reduced. Unlike the long term holders that are more relaxed about their capital investments, once they have reached that stage, they will sell regardless. As they say, and once again unlike the likes of us, they are not married to any stock.

Where is that announcement that we have drilled a well that is producing 2k or 3k bopd and that there is more to come?? That IMO will get us moving.

I know that I have said this thing before, but, IMO it would be best if the company would sell out all of our assets, and distribute all of the cash back to the investors and delist MPO altogether. In that way, some of us will be able to possibly get most of our money back.

Drastic as it sounds, unless we will do a total and new reshuffle once again, it may be worth considering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.