MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Swans,I would expect we will hear something soon given TG is...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    Swans,

I would expect we will hear something soon given TG is said to be flying in. Whether they address the share price situation I don't know as he's already said several times they think it should be over a dollar a share. Yes I know, just goes to underscore how little the market thinks of his assessment.
    If he is out here he will be doing a roadshow of sorts and that will probably bring an update on the Barnhart project and I bet some funds will be keen to hear what he thinks he can get out of Wolfcamp.

Also just regarding my optimism, I have done quite a lot of research into this Permian play and this is why I'm prepared to stick my neck out a little investing in such a dodgy market and in a company with so little current production . If it didn;t have so much cash to move ahead with the program I wouldn't be taking the risk.

There is quite a bit of risk if they stuff these next few wells up , but I am prepared to gamble that on the basis that I've looked at the play as best i can, I've looked at the team they have and I think that TG is better qualified than the previous CEO for this particular play and he has assembled a team he knows and trusts can get the program pushed along. That is just my opinion from what I have found out about their performance in previous roles on the web. The web can be misleading.

I would suggest anyone who is totally over MPO to have a quick squizz at the 2 year chart for AREX. They are pretty much a pure play Wolfcamp company and they are going full steam ahead drilling their ground north of Fiesta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.