MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

looking sick, page-30

1. 6,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    "Considering the risks to being short with that deal floating around, it makes you wonder whether they must know where it is up to?"

Seems there is no doubt about that as i do not believe they would be so stupid to keep shorting.
    It will come out in the end but by that time its all done and dusted and asic would not even bother to look into it.

The main point that proves the above comment you made is that we had at least two approx dates given by management that the Mungi sale was expected to be concluded by..... and yet the shorting did not change.
    This does not happen!!!
    I think when a material change in a company is known about like this that shorting should be put on hold as always there are people somewhere that have knowledge......they might not use it themselves but pass it on maybe third or fourth hand which makes it very difficult to link!!
    How many times do large insto holders suddenly appear on a companies register and then some months later a takeover or merger etc happens........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.